torsdag, september 16, 2010

Oracle Open World, San Francisco, September 19-23, 2010

I will be going to the OOW again this year with a bunch of my Miracle colleagues and our fearless leader Mogens Nørgaard.

I am hoping to learn a few things about WebLogic and Oracle Service Bus, which are my current favorite topics.

I will also be hooking up with the great people from the OakTable network - I might actually learn more from them than from all the OOW sessions.

Stay tuned for updates from San Francisco!

3 kommentarer:

Jakob Andersen sagde ...

Im tuned, whats going on :-)

Anonym sagde ...

"I am speechless. This can be a fantastic blog and extremely engaging very. Great work! That's not actually a lot arriving from an beginner publisher like me, but it is all I could say following diving into your posts. Good grammar and vocabulary. In contrast to other weblogs. You truly know what you're speaking about very. So significantly that you simply produced me need to find out extra. Your blog site has turn into a stepping stone for me, my fellow blogger. Thanks for that in depth journey. I truly loved the eight posts that We have study so much.

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://womenssnowboard.org

Also welcome you!

Anonym sagde ...

Εvеry weeκend i used to gо to see this site,
for the reason that i want enjοyment, for the reason thаt this this sitе conatіοns genuinely gooԁ
funnу information too.

Feel free to visit my wеblоg - Red Kings Poker Promotions